Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My confession

Sometimes I don't give my full attention to the kids when they are talking to me - there, I said it, the truth is out. Well, today it happened to be one of those times. I was busy and Logan quietly and politely asked me if he could do something and it wasn't until a few minutes later that my mind processed what he'd said. So this was the scene that awaited me when I found them and then gave my full attention.

Thankfully the paint is washable and managed to actually stay off of the wall...for the most part.


Here's a glimpse of the fierce tiger I referred to before.


Not to be outdone, Jesse found trouble of his own by stealing Logan's toothbrush and, um, using it.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can totally empathize with the attention theme ... and the pictures are TOO funny!!

Jonathan Johnson said...

lots of laughs :) Thanks for sharing! :) We miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

HaHaha! i think this is very funny especially since it's my own family!